Looking to challenge yourself?
Join the team!
We invest in talent
Chronologic has been in business for over 20 years, constantly delivering and evolving to adapt to growing market needs. We've added two cloud-based systems to our portfolio and we’re always looking to the future of workforce technology.
To keep up with our ambition, we are on the lookout for talented, passionate people to join our friendly team.
Take a look at the positions currently available below, or if you don't see a job that fits your experience please send us your CV along with a covering letter of why you’re passionate about workforce software to email@example.com.
Implementation & Support Technician
- Supporting customer by responding to usage and technical enquiries and providing system training.
- Processing and dispatching customer orders including the accurate completion of the company stock records.
- Receipting, testing and recording deliveries received from suppliers.
Customer Services and Sales Assistant
- Responding to and following up sales enquiries, triaging / qualifying prospects to determine their requirements, demonstrating systems, quoting and closing orders.
- Establishing initial contact with specifically-targeted prospective customers.
- Ongoing customer contact to ensure good relationships (account management) and to protect against customer lose. Follow up calls to promote system use and to increase the value of the customer.