We're always on the lookout for good people to work for us.
As a growing business there will always be new job opportunities, so even if you don't see a job that fits your experience please send us your CV, particularly if you have a background in software sales or support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Job Vacancy
Digital Marketing Analyst
- Applying data-driven analytical tools and methods for extracting, analysing, visualising and reporting on data and marketing insights that contribute to optimising lead generation and lead conversion across a range of marketing activities and platforms in a format that tells a story.
- Developing and applying relevant metrics and KPIs that enable insights to be derived from marketing activities.
- Providing data-driven analytical actionable insights into on-line advertising and digital marketing campaigns including social media to enable those activities to be optimised.
- Providing data-driven analytical input into website-driven marketing and sales activities using channels such as Amazon and Costco.
Implementation & Support Technician
- Supporting customer by responding to usage and technical enquiries and providing system training.
- Processing and dispatching customer orders including the accurate completion of the company stock records.
- Receipting, testing and recording deliveries received from suppliers.
Customer Services and Sales Assistant
- Responding to and following up sales enquiries, triaging / qualifying prospects to determine their requirements, demonstrating systems, quoting and closing orders.
- Establishing initial contact with specifically-targeted prospective customers.
- Ongoing customer contact to ensure good relationships (account management) and to protect against customer lose. Follow up calls to promote system use and to increase the value of the customer.
Thank you for taking the time to visit us!