|Job Title:||Implementation & Support Technician|
|Reporting to:||Operations Director|
|Section:||Customer Support team|
- Supporting customer by responding to usage and technical enquiries and providing system training.
- Processing and dispatching customer orders including the accurate completion of the company stock records.
- Receipting, testing and recording deliveries received from suppliers.
Chronologic is a B2B supplier of time and attendance, and workforce management systems. It supplies a range of systems and products to techie and non-techie people in a wide range of businesses and market sectors.
Chronologic is seeking to grow by providing a high level of customer service. The implications of this are that everyone working in the Operations Department will, in general:
- develop an understanding of a wide range of activities;
- need to develop a broad range of skills so that the range of activities can be covered effectively; and
- often work together with other team members on certain activities.
The job involves working from the operations base in Midsomer Norton; there is the occasional need to visit customer sites from time to time.
Key working relationships
- Customer Support management
- Operations Director
- The Customer Support team
- Other members of the Sales and Customer Service team
- Receiving, checking and booking stock.
- Inspecting and/or testing goods received according to agreed procedures.
- Flashing UK firmware for imported clocking terminals.
- Acting as first line support/dispatch answering the support line and either addressing the issue or scoping it for others.
- Creating and maintaining accurate support requests in the ticketing system to provide accurate and detailed customer history and management information.
- Diagnosing and resolving support issues.
- Managing role holder’s ticket queue keeping customers informed of progress and actions and resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Maintaining the company’s knowledge base records.
- Contributing to on-line customer training course for company supplied systems.
- Supporting others in the Customer Support and Sales and Customer Care teams.
- Learning how to remotely install and support software packages on customer sites.
- Developing a knowledge of how to test systems and resolve problems.
- Maintaining a high level of quality in all aspects of the job. Following company procedures where they have been formalised.
- Working with customers using a degree of tact and diplomacy.
- Anything as required by the business