Chronologic deals almost exclusively with businesses and organisations; we are a business-to-business (B2B) supplier. We usually deal with named individuals within the organisations that we serve and we hold a very limited amount of personal information to enable us be able to identify and contact those named individuals solely for business purposes in their capacity as an employee or other representative of the organisation that they represent themselves as being part of.
When you use this website, Chronologic uses and protects any information that you provide to us as follows:
- When you make an enquiry or process a transaction using our website, we need to collect and store the following personal information: (a) the name of the organisation that you tell us that you are part of; (b) your name and job title; and (c) your contact information, including your email address and telephone number when you provide them to us. We provide an opt-in tick box within our ‘Contact Us’ form to enable you to give us explicit consent to enable us to use your personal information to respond to your enquiry.
- We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place processes and procedures to safeguard the personal information you have provided to us online.
- We do not sell or rent your personal information to any third party for any marketing or promotional purposes We may need to store your personal information in cloud-based business systems operated by third parties that we use solely in connection with running and operating our business and where such third parties operate with privacy and security policies that are acceptable to us.
- Following the ‘Contact Us’ link you will see a ‘Manage contact preferences’ form, which will enable you to either opt-in to receive information from us on our products and services, and to choose your preferred method of contact, or to opt-out and Unsubscribe so that you receive no further information from us. Where you have elected to receive information from us, we will collect and store the same very limited personal information as set out in paragraph 3 above.
- If you wish to update the personal information that you have provided to us or to request a copy of the personal information that we hold relating to you, please contact us at email@example.com with sufficient personal information to enable us to identify you and your organisation, check our records and respond to your request by email.