Biometric fingerprint terminal
Easy to install and with a sleek, modern design, this biometric fingerprint clocking in terminal is the perfect solution for time and attendance systems for all types of organisation. As well as biometric fingerprint clocking you can also use swipe cards and key fobs for employees to clock.
This fingerprint clocking in terminal works with our Chronologic Workforce Management System – for more details about how the system collects and reports time and attendance data using biometric fingerprint clocking in contact us.
- Incorporates high precision sensor with up to 10 fingerprints per employee.
- Stores up to 30,000 employees and cards.
- Stores up to 100,000 log records without requiring a PC download.
- Allows communication with PCs through Ethernet and USB port.
- Multi-language in text and audio.
Set-up: Employee’s fingerprints are registered by a supervisor who assigns the employee finger print templates to a Personal Identification Number (PIN). The PIN is recorded on the system in the employee record so that clockings are correctly assigned to employees.
Templates can be collected from one terminal and sent to other terminals allowing the employee to clock on multiple devices without the need to re-enrol templates.