Biometric hand scanning clocking terminal
This biometric 3D hand scanning terminal is ideal for use in environments where employees may have worn fingerprints or wet or dirty hands.
This hand scanning clocking in terminal works with our Chronologic Workforce Management System – for more information about how our attendance system works with biometric hand scanning clocking in contact us.
Biometric hand scanning terminals improve payroll accuracy and eliminate ‘buddy clocking’ and time fraud.
If you need a totally ‘no touch’ biometric time and attendance solution take a look at facial recognition terminals.
This hand scanner integrates with the Chronologic Workforce Management System.
- Built-in battery backed-up memory.
- Communication: RS232 (serial) with optional TCP/IP.
- Installation: Wall mounted with a back-plate. The terminal is hooked onto the bottom of the back-plate and locked in place with a key. It can also be desk mounted.
- Power Supply: A 12V DC mains plug transformer is included with each clocking machine.
- Verification: <1 Second.
- ID number: 1 – 10 digits.
- Optional Hurricane Cover for outdoor installation.
Verification: <1 Second.
Weight: 2.7 Kg.
ID number: 1 – 10 digits.
Optional Hurricane Cover for outdoor installation.