Join our Technical Director Alastair Slade for these two new webinars.
Last year we ran a series of webinars as introductions to the Chronologic Workforce Management System and refresher sessions, this year we’re running two free webinars, a work-in webinar and an Introduction to Employee Self-Service and Web Admin.
The work-in webinar is primarily for current system users (if you’re not a customer but would like an online system demo – get in touch).
Workforce management system work-in
Tme: 11:00AM – 11:45AM (BST)
The work-in will cover:
- Recently added system functionality you may not be aware of
- Rotas – hints and tips to make managing rotas easier
- Overtime allocation
- Cost centres
- Managing flexi and TOIL
- Reporting tips
Employee Self-Service and Web Admin
This webinar is a general introduction to these features for both current customers and those considering a new workforce management system.
Time: 11:00AM – 11:45AM GMT
Employee Self- Service
Employee Self-Service is web-based, the Chronologic Workforce Management System can be accessed anytime, anywhere, using PCs, tablets, Macs and smartphones.
Employee Self-Service is an optional module which allows employees to:
- Clock in via the web on the move or from remote locations (this can be disabled if you don’t want employees to clock in online)
- View their timesheets online.
- View their own rotas online.
- View and request holidays and other absence online.
Web Admin is an optional module which enables managers and supervisors to:
- See who’s clocked in or out.
- View and manage employee timesheets (including exceptions) online.
- Gang clock employees – useful if teams are working on remote sites.
- View and manage employee records.